As the name suggests, the main task of the customer guide/advisor is to make using RESTOMAX products a successful experience. This includes all communication with the customer and assistance throughout the customer journey, in the role of GUIDE/Customer Advisor. This includes welcoming the customer, assisting the customer, as well as proactive assistance.
- Respond to incoming requests (telephone, mail, etc.) from customers.
- Incoming telephone calls must be dealt with as quickly as possible so that the helpdesk can be set up quickly to resolve the customer’s problem.
- The aim is to resolve problems during the telephone call or, if this is not possible, as soon as possible after the call.
- Participate to outside business hours RESTOMAX helpdesk.
- Establish lasting and trusting relationships with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Provide correct, valid and complete information using appropriate methods/tools.
- Net Promoter Score
- Preventing customer churn
- Support ticket processing speed
- Emotional and social intelligence
- Ability to listen
- Eager to help
- Positive attitude
- Organisational skills
- Pro-activity + solution-oriented
- Product promoter
How to proceeed
We listen to the customer’s problems and needs as quickly as possible
Focus first on the solution to be provided
After solving the customer’s problem, suggest and participate in improving the service that the team is responsible for providing within the company.
If you’re interested, send us your CV and covering letter using the form below, and we’ll be in touch soon!